Saturday, September 26, 2009
- I had to make step by step instructions to show the factory in China to do. I had a few issues with how they keep sewing the mouth. So I made sure that they were able to follow what I meant. I sent my broker a copy of how I wanted the mouth to look----plus I sent the original stuffed animal. Then I sent an e-mail which apparently they did not understand----- then we did a skype video conference. I hope they understand. Here are some of the images that I sent.
- I dropped off a few plush characters to Shoparooni last week and had Heather take a few pictures for me. They look really good in the store. These are some of my older characters that I have made over time. I hope that people enjoy them.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
- These are pictures of a turtle that Sam and I named Rocky. I found Rocky when I went fishing with my brother some where out in the sticks. As I was fishing I looked down and saw that a turtle had a fishing hook lodged in the bottom of his jaw. It looked like he was there for a few days. So I took a ice box and filled it with water and put him in it. I placed him in the shade and called sam and told her to call the vet and set up an appointment to remove the hook from his mouth before he died. She was able to find a hospital that would take care of him. The hospital did not charge us for anything since it was a rescue. HOW AMAZING OF THEM!!!!!! The doctor had to give Rocky 2 shots in his leg. We had to bring him home for a couple of days until the drugs healed him up. I put him in my bathroom. I put some big rocks and made him a platform for him to come out of the water. We picked up worms but he refused to eat them. I also bought 4 small goldfish for him to eat-------which he also did not eat. Well the day finally came and we took Rocky and the goldfish and released him at a wildlife refuge---- where he would be protected. Here are some of the pictures. Oh by the way take a look at the picture of me and our dog Dakota---- Sam thinks Dakota looks like me.
- Here is a picture of a character that I sent to China to be prototyped. I have had some problems with how they have been making it.
The day started off with sending j-peg images to broker in China. The factory needs to improve the mouth on my grey animal. I hope she understands the images I sent her. It has been difficult talking with her. I did not realize that certain phrases and words would be so hard for her to understand. So it has been trying when it comes to explaining to her what corrections need to be made. I had to do a video conference last night with her using skype. I must say that I was really tired---it was a long day. China is on a 12 hour time difference----- so I always have to take that in consideration when I want to talk to her. The conversation went okay.